John McCain Is Out Of Touch With Reality



John McCain is the consummate politician, I'll give him that. I certainly don't consider myself a political junkie, and I don't claim to be an expert on all of the issues affecting the United States in the current presidential campaign.

But by simply watching the video clip above, I've come to believe that I may be just as qualified as the Republican presidential candidate to run for office... except for the fact that I don't have more than 20 years of so called "experience".

Based on John McCain's back and forth comments in this clip, is experience even necessary?

What Qualities Should A President Have?

Is America Ready For A Black President?

CelebrityWorld

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very impressive video ! I am now more that convinced that the Republicans cannot and will do their job.

Now it's up to the American people to make the right choice.

Cheers.

momwithbrownies said...

Here's a viewpoint from a Republican.

As a Republican I have to say I'm with you on this. McCain is not our first choice...or second...or third. If Obama were pro-choice or even slightly reasonable on the abortion topic, he would sail through to victory in a heart beat.

The huge issue for Obama is his voting record against protecting babies who are born alive after an abortion. That issue alone is a very hot topic and though he denied voting against it at first it has been proven that he did vote against giving a born child medical help so that it does not suffer when it comes into this world.

I would probably have voted for Obama were this not the case....THIS coming from a lifelong Republican from a Republican family. I believe that ALL of us feel the same. Obama would have had it in the bag because McCain stinks!

Terry Marsh said...

Dear Mom With Brownies,

I consider myself more of an issues oriented person, but my greatest concern right now is the future of the economy.

What really scares me about McCain is that he seems to be so out of touch with the reality of the present economic situation.

I agree that there is honor in making a sound statement to terrorists about our commitments in the Middle East, but I believe that the billions per month that we are spending to prove our point could be better spent on protecting American borders, improving health care, and reducing our dependence on foreign oil.

neferiti said...

He is a blatant liar who will say anything and do anything to win!

Understanding the Rules for Change

There have been a lot of comments from varying factions about the lack of indictments in cases of African American killed by police. ...