Can Your Relationship Weather A Storm?

There used to be a time when love was enough to weather any storm in any relationship. To some extent, it may not have been just about love, but also about the honor of commitment. Couples fell in love and stayed together. That is what was expected, and that is how relationships thrived. But times have changed, and so have the ethics in relationships.

Today, "liberty" is not just about the rights and freedoms that allow us to live as we choose, but also about the right to opt out of relationships if for some reason, they are no longer emotionally or financially fulfilling to us. In the past, love was the glue that held two people together, even through dysfunction and imperfections. Read entire article...


How To Make Your Relationship Last
What do Men Look For In A Woman?
What Are Men Really Thinking?

CelebrityWorld

2 comments:

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

It is sad to think but you are right. I look around me and I see people I know either having affairs or leaving each other rather than work through the tough times. Marriage is hard work and I don't have the answers but my husband and I just try to remember we love each other and are in it for the long haul.

Unknown said...

This is a good post. I do believe things come full circle and things will get better again.

Best wishes.

Sincerely,

-Liane Schmidt.

Understanding the Rules for Change

There have been a lot of comments from varying factions about the lack of indictments in cases of African American killed by police. ...